Shipping/Returns & Warranty
- SHIPPING POLICIES
- Pro Moto Billet, Inc. does its best to ship all orders within two (2) business days of receiving an online order. Pro Moto Billet makes an effort to ship all items together in one package, but may split orders when necessary. Customers with orders that require split shipments or that include an item on backorder will be notified by a customer service representative via email or telephone.
- EXPRESS SERVICE SHIPPING
- Promotobillet.com offers express shipping options for an additional fee.
Express shipping costs are calculated on a per order basis and these costs void all free shipping offers. For an express service quote before ordering, call 208-466-4762, or email email@example.com.
- Available express services include:
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- For all international orders Pro Moto Billet uses United States Postal Service Global Express unless otherwise requested by the customer. Pro Moto Billet will not ship international orders via USPS Global Priority Mail because this method does not have a tracking number. UPS International service is available and may be requested by a customer. For an international shipping quote, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- Pro Moto Billet warrants their products from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. We believe in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. This warranty does not cover damage caused in the event of a crash or impact. If you have a problem or question with an item you purchased after the 90 day warranty period, please call 208-466-4762.
- Pro Moto Billet will accept returns on unused, re-sellable product within 30 days of purchase, anything past 6 months will not be accepted. A full refund (minus shipping charges), will be paid by check, or credited to the credit card that the product was purchased with.
- For warranty returns, please call 208-466-4762 to acquire a Return Authorization (RA) number. Pro Moto Billet will not accept any returns without a documented RA number. Upon receipt of returned product, a Pro Moto Billet representative will inspect the product and call the customer with the available warranty options